PDA

View Full Version : embroidery in t shirts

emman14
21-05-2018, 01:16 AM
Hi there looking to offer embroidery designs on my site. What are design requirements and how complex can embroidery designs be? an anyone offering embroidery services please get in contact with me.

Thanks guys

manic
23-05-2018, 04:41 PM
Hi, designs can be as complex or as simple as you require, the most time intensive job is in the conversion from vector to stitches, we do the basic conversions but for intricate / time consuming designs we outsource the conversion.

hope this helps.

logobear
23-05-2018, 08:40 PM
you best making contact with a local emb co.
biggest hassle is getting garments back and forth ....
Its a very different skill set, you need to understand what it is all about or you will make some bad promises ...

Earl Smith
24-05-2018, 10:21 AM
What I have "trained" my customers to always contact me before they tell their customer if it can be done and what the costs are going to be. They can give a rough price based on what we have agreed between us but the yes or no to the logo and price is my final say. Usually the problem is with the text. Some seem to think that it can be made as small as necessary. But thread has a width and that cannot be changed. I will nearly always make an alternative for the customer to see eg; making the text into two lines so its doubled in size or omit it altogether. Some details will be lost in the Pique of a polo for example, again usually this is the small text.
Your embroidery contact could make you a sample of some texts fonts and designs so you can show it to your customers. Then you can show your customers the limitations of embroidery.