PDA

View Full Version : S-Race Sublimation Paper

Tony4415
04-06-2018, 03:56 PM
Hi All
I've been producing Acrylic Photo Blocks using Sawgrass Truepix paper. When pressed the paper sticks to the coated side.
I've found on the internet some paper called S-Race sublimation paper. It says this will help, and use the Endura fabric too.
Has anyone experienced this? Any feedback would be good.
I'm using Sawgrass printer/inks with Sawgrass Truepix paper at the moment.
Thanks!

Wika
27-07-2019, 10:46 AM
Hi,

I use a S-Race paper on an Epson printer for fabrics like tote bags and mouse pad items and I am extremely happy. To me, is the best paper so far. Get's dry very quickly.

Daninho
05-02-2020, 06:25 PM
Hi,

I use a S-Race paper on an Epson printer for fabrics like tote bags and mouse pad items and I am extremely happy. To me, is the best paper so far. Get's dry very quickly.
Does this work on mugs as well?

Wika
05-02-2020, 06:30 PM
Does this work on mugs as well?
Absolutely.

Daninho
05-02-2020, 06:45 PM
Absolutely.
will order this paper because its also on amazon. Currently i never did any sublimation, my printer, ink and paper should arrive in the next days. I ordered sublinova and the ink expert paper "Versa" because the ICC profile is made for it. Will definately also testing the S-Race in the future. Whats interesting to know would be how you set the quality and paper type because for example sublisplash wants you to choose premium epson semigloss paper and standard quality rather than standard paper and best print quality.