PDA

View Full Version : Source old stock - Gildan hoodie KIWI (manufacturers code 18500)

Ali P
11-07-2018, 05:29 PM
I am trying to find 11 Gildan Heavyblend pullover hoodies for a customer (a specific match to others) but the colour kiwi isn't available from any of the major suppliers. I am guessing it is discontinued so if anyone has any stock of these they are willing to sell please let me know. Thanks

Earl Smith
12-07-2018, 09:13 AM
Hi Ali. Ive had a look over here and its seems to be discontinued here as well. I only found the Active sweat hoodie by Steadman in Kiwi. S5600. But it probably wont be the same Kiwi.
Good luck.

Ali P
12-07-2018, 10:52 AM
Thanks Earl for looking and for the suggestion - I have sent the Stedman link to the customer as an option but as you say it is unlikely to be the same unfortunately.

pw66
12-07-2018, 11:21 AM
Kiwi is not in the catalogue anymore ( 18500), so it is discontinued. Gildan ran their stocks of 18500 right down late last year to change to a removable label, so the chances of there still being anything around at wholesale is very slim. You might find some at retail on Amazon or ebay, but you will pay a lot more and wil struggle to get a size scale if you find them.

Ali P
12-07-2018, 11:27 AM
... so the chances of there still being anything around at wholesale is very slim. You might find some at retail on Amazon or ebay...

Thank you - my long shot was to find someone on here who had some hanging around that they would happily sell. Amazon and Ebay are possible but I have left those options for the customer to buy directly if she wishes and I'll just charge for the printing alongside the rest of her order.