PDA

View Full Version : Is it me or is this a different way to apply magic touch?

AdamB
13-12-2010, 09:20 PM
Hi all,

I have read a bit about the magic touch process and then I found this video on youtube.

Is this a different way to apply it to a garment?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gavjH9n31EE

mrs maggot
13-12-2010, 09:55 PM
id heard of someone doing this but not seen the video, makes perfect sense, using the contour cut on the robo, it would not replace the WOW paper - but its certainly a good look he has - but i would say one thing - t shirt he is pressing is khaki - one he shows is white ??

jennywren
15-12-2010, 07:17 PM
You must have good eyesight, It looked cream or in the shadows, but the end t.shirt was white, its hard enough using the WOW with out me practicing new techniques. The Obm paper was a lot easier. I can't even managed my time at the moment, at the moment its not to much to do, but tiredness and woolly head that's against me. Its enough to get my kickers in a twist, plus I'm babysitting for my grand daughter and I yet to eat, and it fiddly bits and bobs to be done on the mounts and as soon as I looked for something that I've just used is vanished, so more time wasted, I normally quite good at being organized. Now I'll have to look at the other vidios they have on that site, naughty me :lol: