PDA

View Full Version : Embroiderer needed

Justin
03-08-2018, 06:09 PM
I may be looking for a new company to outsource my embroidery work to. We only do a few bits and bobs here and there, no great shakes.

Company we use at the moment, quality is perfect and prices are great but they've really let me down on the last couple of jobs and not getting any better.

If anyone on here can provide small jobs and ship to us using RM/ParcelFarce please let me know. Quality needs to be really good, realistic turnaround times etc. We usually send blank beanies/clothing direct but can work either way with that.

Job I need quoting straight away will be for beanies and possible hoodies.

Dalbag123
05-08-2018, 03:36 AM
Hi Justin

sent you a PM

Earl Smith
06-08-2018, 10:14 AM
I may be looking for a new company to outsource my embroidery work to. We only do a few bits and bobs here and there, no great shakes.

Company we use at the moment, quality is perfect and prices are great but they've really let me down on the last couple of jobs and not getting any better.

If anyone on here can provide small jobs and ship to us using RM/ParcelFarce please let me know. Quality needs to be really good, realistic turnaround times etc. We usually send blank beanies/clothing direct but can work either way with that.

Job I need quoting straight away will be for beanies and possible hoodies.

I could help you Justin but Im too far away and god knows what will happen after Brexit.
Beanies and Hoodies? Its 34c outside , whats going on? :-)

pw66
06-08-2018, 12:14 PM
If you need 18+ pieces then Buy Tshirts online embroider from about £2.50. They also sell the t-shirts at wholesale prices ( pennies more than the standard sources), so you reduce the amount of shipping to and fro, and you get the full mark-up on the product.

https://www.buytshirtsonline.co.uk/t-shirt-printing-embroidery-i37

Don't know about shipping to Shetland. They use DPD or Royal Snail/Parcel Farce, so something should be available.

manic
06-08-2018, 04:28 PM
pm sent mate.

technick
07-10-2018, 12:47 AM
CKL in Glasgow

https://www.ckl.uk.com/