PDA

View Full Version : B40w

rossikey
17-12-2010, 04:37 PM
Can anyone help me here...I have recently bought a B40w printer and continuos ink system for it after having issues with my other printer..
Now after setting it all up and trying it on paper..It seems the Cyan doesnt seem to come out very blue...the dark blue is like charcoal and the light blue like a grey colour.

does anyone know if this is because it's on paper...would it come out blue on the actual cup....i don't want to waste a cup by just trying it if someone might know the answer.

many thanks

bms
18-12-2010, 10:53 AM
The colours will change a little when pressed. You need to check that you have a perfect nozzle check pattern, printer preferences are set as per the PDF that came with the ink system, profile is correctly installed in one of the supported graphics packs. All this is clearly explained with screen shots on the PDF files on the CD that came with the ink system. Assuming all this is correct then your print to mug should be fine, but if you're unsure then press onto something that you don't mind wasting first.