PDA

View Full Version : Matching colours across different brands

Bob795
05-09-2018, 05:11 PM
Does anyone else stress out trying to match colours across different brands just so that you can get a full size range (baby to adult)?

I didn't know how many shades of 'white' there can be!! Ive been trying to find a baby vest that would match the Gildan white but it's not going too good and don't get me started on the price of them too, they are more expensive than most adult t-shirts even the xxxl! And there's less material!!!

logobear
05-09-2018, 09:10 PM
white can vary within same brand, and even across sizes of same tshirt.
had some gildan gd01 and S was a different white to the rest ....

price you pay for cheap clothing !

mrs maggot
06-09-2018, 09:22 AM
kidswholesale clothing in leicester are great for babywear, and they are all made in house, so a real British product.

Bob795
06-09-2018, 11:01 AM
Thanks Mrs maggot for the recommendation, I will check out their website.

Logobear, what brand of clothing do you use then? I know Gildan is cheap but it's certainly not the cheapest and the quality after washing several times is not bad either.

Trying to have affordable products using quality t-shirts is tough, every penny counts.

logobear
06-09-2018, 04:32 PM
depends what type of print you doing.
I find Gildan or fruit OTL 'mid range or higher' are easiest to sell due to brand recognition and pretty reliable sourcing.

Lesser brands might be as good, but customers don't recognise the label and think them cheap

Generally the soft styles.