PDA

View Full Version : Sublimation T-Shirts

Justin
22-11-2009, 03:14 PM
I have a customer who wants me to print Subli shirts for them. My press isn't really suitable and at present I'm limited to A4. Would anyone be interested in printing these for me? I have no idea how many it will be, maybe just one here and there, it's a new venture so time will tell. I'd need them turning around fairly quickly and then sending first class so you'd need to factor that into prices.

I'll eventually get the press and printer replaced (yet again) but in the meantime it would help me a great deal to be able to fulfill these orders. I may need occasional A3 prints for other items as well.

Having discussed in other postings I would like to try the Vapor shirts.

If you can help please let me know, PM with approx. prices would help.

Many thanks,
Justin :-)

Justin
01-12-2009, 09:42 PM
I'm still looking for someone that could help me short term with these tee's.

A couple of folk have very kindly offered their services but I need prints up to A3 on all sizes of Vapor Tee's so I need someone who regularly has the sizes in stock and can turn around orders quickly.

If anyone can help please PM me as soon as poss. Alternative is I have to buy another A3 printer and press which I didn't really want to do at this stage.

Cheers,
Justin :-)

R.Prints
02-12-2009, 01:15 PM
Hi Justin,
I have an A3+ printer and a large press, only have subli-T's in stock just now but could always get fstock in to cover your orders. Give me an idea of what your after and I will get a quote to you.
Cheers
Ray. @ R.Prints