PDA

View Full Version : New blanket/wrap not working

MissyH
21-12-2010, 11:38 AM
I have bought a new mug wrap/blanket for my machine but after putting it together the temp display is showing 000 and not getting hot!

Can some one tell me what I have done wrong?

Paul
21-12-2010, 01:47 PM
propobly nothing! you simply got faulty spare blanket. return it and ask for replacment.

MissyH
21-12-2010, 02:14 PM
I dont think its that, I am sure I remember reading somewhere that it was a wiring issue but I cant remember where or when I saw it. I got it from BMS so if it turns out to be an issue with the blanket then I am sure they would replace it but if I can get it fixed then all the better as I really need to get it sorted today.

Ian M
21-12-2010, 02:24 PM
Hi Paula,

Why not give Martin at BMS a call as he always very helpful.

Ian :D

Paul
21-12-2010, 05:33 PM
yep ;)
Give MArtin a shout. I am sure if your blanket is faulty he can get you replacment in24h ;)

bms
21-12-2010, 08:25 PM
As I understand it the blanket has been bought as a replacement for the DF1 mug press, but you don't have a DF1 mug press. There is no guarantee a blanket for one mug press will work in a different mug press. You would need to get an electrician to look at the wiring inside your mug press and see how this links to the wiring in the mug blanket we have provided.