PDA

View Full Version : inkjet transfer paper

Bob700
25-12-2010, 10:13 PM
Hi
Does anyone know where I can buy decent quality inkjet transfer paper, I may have a big order for t shirts and at the price I'm charging it would be too expensive for sublimation

Thanks Bob

Mattie
26-12-2010, 01:50 PM
when i use transfer paper i get it from these never had a problem and great results

http://stores.ebay.co.uk/Signal-Inkjet-Supplies

Bob700
16-01-2011, 07:05 PM
Thanks got it sorted

TGal
14-08-2011, 12:21 PM
I know this thread is rather old but if you're still looking for inkjet paper then I highlight recommend Jet-Pro Sofstretch - it is widely used in the US and delivers high quality, professional results

mrs maggot
15-08-2011, 10:20 PM
are you connected to yolo in anyway ?? Tgal

AdamB
16-08-2011, 11:26 AM

lol - you gotta laugh ................ previous posts of TGal, all relate to transfer papers (not that I'm knocking yolo papers as I use them all the time).

TGal
16-08-2011, 12:59 PM
No, apart from being a customer. I used to spend a lot of time on t-shirtforums.com and they talked a lot about Neenah papers on there. I spent ages trying to find somewhere to buy the papers in relatively small quantities in UK and struggled for a long time. I have had success with their products but I have to admit that I haven't tried many others. I thought about going to themagictouch but decided to go with Neenah as I'd read more about their papers. I'd be interested to know how the papers compare if anyone has tried both of them.,

mrs maggot
16-08-2011, 01:34 PM
aaah thats why i asked adam, as you say all the posts from you tgal seemed to refer to paper, hope your not offended, but i had to ask laura

Mughal
08-09-2011, 07:04 PM
Hi
Does anyone know where I can buy decent quality inkjet transfer paper, I may have a big order for t shirts and at the price I'm charging it would be too expensive for sublimation

Thanks Bob

Hi Bob,

where are you already buying the paper from. what the cost of the 100 meter roll there in UK? I have good links in china we get very cheap transfer paper from there. we get 36 inches width and 200 meter length roll for about 120 Pounds. the result is perfect.

cheers.

Jawad