PDA

View Full Version : Currently On The Hunt

MugPrint
03-11-2018, 07:27 PM
On the hunt for a selling platform similar to Ebay but instead sends the traffic to your website via product links and descriptions. Customers can click on the product they like on the selling platform and then be brought to your website to checkout etc.

Wondering if anybody else is working with any platforms like this or possibly know of any ?
I know there is a few deal websites that use this kind software like hot UK Deals
but deal sites is not what we are looking for, So far my 3 month span of research
has brought absolutely nothing to the table for this kind of marketing website.

Any suggestions or research in to this would be very much appreciated.

Thank's all :biggrin:

GoonerGary
03-11-2018, 08:52 PM
Google Shopping.

MugPrint
04-11-2018, 12:21 AM
Is google shopping any use Gary ?

I have heard some bad reports that Google advertising is a take your money and dump you system. Surely there is other platforms that provide the same service.

webtrekker
04-11-2018, 09:07 AM
Where does everyone look online when buying?

Ebay

Amazon

Etsy

You’re going to have to do some rigorous, expensive advertising to drive them away from these three markets.

GoonerGary
04-11-2018, 12:34 PM
I have a website which I don't really promote, I was getting a few sales every other day, which was great because it costs me nothing each month. I decided to revamp it, added 100s of new designs and it looks great now. Sales increased dramatically, so I decided to close down the Amazon account which had old designs and brought in poor sales anyway. The sales on my own website suddenly slowed down again! The customers were coming from Amazon, or perhaps Google gave me a boost in search because I was adding new stuff? To get noticed on any platform, even social media, you have to spend serious money on advertising.

Justin
05-11-2018, 09:46 AM
Have you tried selling through your Facebook shop which links to your website?