PDA

View Full Version : Membership supplier discounts?

07-01-2019, 01:13 PM
Hi,

Thank you for adding me, I'm just looking at becoming a paid member of this forum and wondered if there is a list of the suppliers that offer discounts and what the discounts are?

I have done a search but couldn't find an up to date list.

Many Thanks

UK Printed Mugs
07-01-2019, 02:25 PM
Hi. When moderator Justin turns your Premium Membership on (manual process by him) you will find the forum section. It is here when you have access though:
https://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforum/forumdisplay.php?51-Official-Supporters-Private-Section

07-01-2019, 02:34 PM
Okay thank you, I just wondered if I could see the offers before I join ;-)

socialgiraffe
07-01-2019, 03:01 PM
The point of Premium membership is not really about the discounts given by suppliers, that is just an added treat :-) The £10.00 is more about showing your appreciation for the forum and what it gives. I am sure you will agree that if you have used this forum for info it will have already saved you far more than the tenner.

I absolutely understand that you could remain a unpaid member and still get the info, but as no doubt you will appreciate, that is not the point.

Having said that, the following companies offer a discount if you are a premium member. I am not sure if I can tell you their exact discounts, suffice to say that one decent order to any one of them will save you the £10.00

Ink Express
Listawood
Yolo
Frames4Photoshop
Website design
Xpres
Mug Squad Templates

I thought there was another sublimation supplier but as it is not on the list I can confirm.

Totally understand your question though :-)

Kind regards

SG

Justin
07-01-2019, 03:29 PM
There is actually a thread in this section at the top that non premium members can view:

https://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforum/showthread.php?3348-New-Membership-Scheme-Now-active!

07-01-2019, 03:42 PM
That's great thank you for all the replies

Little Gem
13-02-2019, 11:00 PM
I can certainly say that the amount of answers (to my many questions) I've found on here has totally been worth the tenner!

Thank you Dye Sub Forum!

:smile: