PDA

View Full Version : Is this you?

mrs maggot
11-01-2019, 11:39 AM
currently on just about every forsale page on FB

Business mugs made to order
£20
Heanor, England

Looking for 10 businesses that want to think a bit outside the box.
I will supply you six mugs that you can give to clients, customers etc all you do is send me the info you want on the mugs.
Cost for six mugs will be £20 with shipping included.
Why am I doing this?
I’m after 10 businesses that I can use the pictures of my own advertising purposes and basically you are getting the mugs at cost price.
Another great benefit to you is we will be heavily advertising the ads on EBay, Etsy, Marketplace, Instagram, Twitter, FB Business page and on groups etc so with us advertising the mugs your business is all over the internet.
Also we are in the process of making a website which will add to even better exposure.
I only want 10 so first come first served unfortunately.
Please message me personally and I’ll get back to you.
You can also contact me on 07736~~8. (Businesses only).

Justin
11-01-2019, 11:42 AM
Give them a call and ask where they are because you'd like to visit ;-) Close to where I used to live, just trying to think who it may be.

mrs maggot
11-01-2019, 12:42 PM
I might be the 11th business to apply Justin, and then I would be turned down.

socialgiraffe
11-01-2019, 12:55 PM
What a shite marketing campaign...

Price is something I never personally get involved in, I have a price for my printing and it is set by what I like to earn per hour, I could not give a stuff if the bloke down the road or the company in Timbuktu is half or double my price. I suppose I am lucky enough to be currently turning work away.

But this sort of advertising really pisses me off, it is so negative and subtly introduces fear into the customer.

Last thing, £20 for 10 mugs is not cost price regardless. Mugs do not come in at exactly £2.00 per unit (including delivery)

Tosser.... grrrrrrr :-)

pw66
11-01-2019, 02:32 PM
Easy way to generate contacts. Probably never stop at ten customers.

Paul
11-01-2019, 11:12 PM
What a shite marketing campaign...

Price is something I never personally get involved in, I have a price for my printing and it is set by what I like to earn per hour, I could not give a stuff if the bloke down the road or the company in Timbuktu is half or double my price. I suppose I am lucky enough to be currently turning work away.

But this sort of advertising really pisses me off, it is so negative and subtly introduces fear into the customer.

Last thing, £20 for 10 mugs is not cost price regardless. Mugs do not come in at exactly £2.00 per unit (including delivery)

Tosser.... grrrrrrr :-)
Justin! we need those icons to react to posts! https://mir-s3-cdn-cf.behance.net/project_modules/max_1200/8e3ff434559659.56d5b17b2c0fc.gif

But on serious note, i agree with Simon 100%! There is nothing in this Marketing that would bring me into that business.

MugPrint
13-01-2019, 10:46 PM
Another typical Facebook SCAM In my Opinion, What a complete Moron.