PDA

View Full Version : Vector drawing training?

Lorcan
04-01-2011, 11:04 PM
Would anyone be interested in a one day vector drawing course? (Corel, Signlab, Illustrator).

I've been drawing vectors for around 20 years now and will be qualified as an adult teacher/trainer in the next few weeks.

Just trying to gauge interest at the moment. Here's an example of what you can do.

http://www.t-wiz.co.uk/A3.jpg

AdamB
04-01-2011, 11:17 PM
Yeah - interested, but two questions please mate,

where will it be done and how much will it cost?

Great image though!

Lorcan
05-01-2011, 07:11 AM
Venue would be dependent on the location of those wishing to attend - I live in King's Lynn but can rent a meeting room pretty much anywhere. Cost likely to be around £120.

AdamB
05-01-2011, 08:58 AM
oh ............. he says (slightly embarrassed) - wasn't thinkingit would be that much I am afraid.

I have a few things planned for my wallet at the moment which would be on hold if I did this - not that I doubt that it's great value for money as I have done a couple of web courses and know how much they are.

Sorry mate, another time maybe.

busybusybee
12-01-2011, 01:18 PM
Im definetly interested, i have friend's who live 12 mile from Lynn so can come to you bud.

Lorcan
17-01-2011, 06:21 PM
Ok, if I can rustle up one or two others I'll make it happen. The course will cover basic drawing techniques, alignment, typography, vectorizing (also known as digitizing), light sources, welding and anything else you want :)

busybusybee
09-02-2011, 03:43 PM
Any luck so far mate??