PDA

View Full Version : Hello from someone giving up sublimation!

Kathy22
24-11-2009, 04:48 PM
Hi Everyone

I have done sublimation printing for about a year now but am not doing as much these days after getting a vinyl cutter and have started printing T-Shirts so will have a few bits to sell off which I'll list and see if anyone is interested in them, have a few bottles of ink and imprintables that I wont be using, even though I'm not doing sublimation anymore it's always interesting to read about this forum is great and glad to see there is a vinyl forum too!

Kathy

Paul
24-11-2009, 05:40 PM
Hallo Kathy! welcome on board! who knows ;) you may back to it :D

Kathy22
24-11-2009, 05:52 PM
After my r1800 causing me so many problems clogging up I've had enough! Life seems easier without sublimation!

JSR
24-11-2009, 06:07 PM
After my r1800 causing me so many problems clogging up I've had enough! Life seems easier without sublimation!
As a photo printer, I can't speak highly enough of the R1800. But, as a sublimation printer, I've always thought it was a case of putting a square peg in a round hole. It was never meant to be the replacement for that old workhorse, the 1290, but Sawgrass convinced their sellers that it was. :o

Welcome to the forum!

Justin
24-11-2009, 07:12 PM
Welcome to the forum, sorry to hear you're packing Sublimation in. I've come close myself a couple of times for similar reasons so I can fully understand. Maybe we can change your mind, if not, we'll find you something else to discuss here!

Justin :-)