PDA

View Full Version : Mug prob

rossikey
08-01-2011, 01:33 PM
Hi all

Got a bit of an issue with my mugs. I have done a few with mo probs we have used ours and no issues. I done 2 yesterday exactly the same way as I gave always done them and they were 2 different cups.. And yet it has said to me this morning they have both cracked at the bottom and leaked.. Now I would presume a faulty mug but for 2 different ones to do it.. Can anyone tell me the best way of cooling the cup down after taking it out the mug press... Do u just leave it or put it in cold water. Like I say weird cus this is the first 2
Any help on running thru the mug process quickly would b grateful incase I am doing something wrong.. Altho ours are fine and still being used now ??

NASH
08-01-2011, 02:31 PM
never put the mug in cold water as the shock of this will crack the mug. Use LUKE WARM water instead

Justin
08-01-2011, 05:27 PM
I've always used room temp water and not had any crack. I have had a couple go in the mug press though but I think these were faulty mugs.

rossikey
08-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Thx for the tips I will give the warm water a try... It's just weird how my customer said one cracked as soon as hot water went in the other seconds later... I will b testing them all before they go out now