PDA

View Full Version : Printer profile for Mac

KAD
09-01-2011, 04:50 PM
Hi, I'm currently using a Epson B40W printer using ink supplied by Coralgraph but they haven't been able to supply me with the printer profile for a mac, they're going to check with their supplier but this may take time, does anyone know the correct profile & installation instructions? thanks Glen

Paul
09-01-2011, 05:05 PM
hi. you already posted it in other tread. i dont know if mac accept this same file type as icc, but if it does get in touch with jonathan 'JSR'. he created icc for this printer so he may help.

JSR
09-01-2011, 05:13 PM
hi. you already posted it in other tread. i dont know if mac accept this same file type as icc, but if it does get in touch with jonathan 'JSR'. he created icc for this printer so he may help.

I've already replied to Glen on this via PM. Unfortunately, I was only able to do Artanium profiles for the B40W. Shortly after doing that, the cyan decided not to print and so I was unable to do any other profiles for the B40W.

I haven't given any priority to fixing the B40W because I have other printers working, but that's the reason I don't have the relevant profile for this printer.

Paul
09-01-2011, 05:51 PM
alright. I got you now :(

Shortly after doing that, the cyan decided not to print

old good artanium :)

JSR
09-01-2011, 06:11 PM
old good artanium :)
Tell me about it! :rolleyes:

bms
09-01-2011, 09:40 PM
The profile is the same. The instructions for installing it are different. I think there's a pm for me about this which I forgot to reply to on Friday - must have got distracted with something at work. I'll try to reply tomorrow for you as the files are at the office.

bms
09-01-2011, 09:42 PM
Just remember that the profiles available from us are for Sawgrass Artainium ink. Coralgraph sell a Chinese import ink and this profile may not be suitable.