PDA

View Full Version : mini t.shirts

jennywren
25-11-2009, 10:14 AM
I had to do 30 mini t. shirs and use the mouse mat trick underneath but found after the 5th one it was leaving a black outline and you culd see a black square, Is there andything else than apart silicon rubber I can use but haveing paid 8.50 for postage for 10 rolls of tape I don't want to buy rubber andd pay postage being the only use I would have for it would be the mini t shirts. Any ideas. I'm of to Portsmouth this afternoon so I will not be able to reply till I get back so I'll say thanks now.

michc
25-11-2009, 01:40 PM
Hi

I use MDF cut to sizes of the t shirts - making sure the size is within the seam area so I don't get marks. If you use MDF, don't put the pressure too hard or it'll leave a mark of the edges - increase the time/heat instead. I also sometimes put greaseproof paper over the MDF I'm putting under the t shirt - that might work with the mouse mat to stop you getting the black marks.

Michele

jennywren
25-11-2009, 02:23 PM
thanks for that, one tip for min t shirts I use a coaster template and that gives a nice size image for it. Could I use a coaster under neath the mini t shirt with a teflon sheet over it. Would that work.

michc
25-11-2009, 02:53 PM
Haven't tried that but don't see why not and I wouldn't use too much pressure - let me know how you get on.

michele

GoldRapt
25-11-2009, 09:32 PM
Do you mean bottle shirts jenneywren please?

jennywren
01-12-2009, 12:43 AM
Sorry been so long in replying but been away the mini t-shirts that you hang in a car but too skinny and no strech for a teddy