PDA

View Full Version : Hello from down South

steve121
13-01-2011, 07:02 PM
Hello everybody, I'm Steve121, it's not that my Mother didn't like me or had another 120 Steves, the 121 comes from my motorcycle racing days and the 2 combined make up my name on many forums. I come from near Folkestone down in Kent. I'm an ex BT and MOD comms techie who has been early retired, so I get 2 smallish pensions and top my income playing with vinyl graphics etc. Thats that bit explained so.....

I have been dabbling in vinyl for a fair few years now, mainly on smaller stuff such as race bikes (mostly sidecars), vans, window graphics and wayfinding signs etc etc. So I know my way round that side of things, but My wifey (Rosie) has now pushed me into the dye sub side of things. We have recently purchased a mug press / heat press setup along with a Ricoh GX 7000 printer and are slowly working out how to use it. Rosie also wants to get into rhinestones in the near future and has purchased her own Craftrobo cutter as she's a bit scared of my Summacut D60 and as she calls it the 'scary' software I use.

Anyway, I hope not to be too much of a pain with daft questions, but I'm sure I will be begging for assistance real soon.
Steve (and Rosie)

Justin
13-01-2011, 07:07 PM
Hi Steve (and Rosie) Welcome to the DSF! Good to have you onboard :-)

Justin
DSF Admin

bms
13-01-2011, 07:55 PM
Welcome along to the forum

Ian M
13-01-2011, 10:44 PM
Hi Steve & Rosie & welcome to the forum. By the way we love lots of daft questions so, don't worry.

Kaz
13-01-2011, 11:01 PM
Welcome on board :)