PDA

View Full Version : Begginer/entry level/mid range machine

cook_58
24-12-2019, 06:00 PM
Hey guys, im looking to get into the embroidery side of things. Mainly hats and beanies to start with but obviously would like to scale up from there.

Just looking for info, so have no budget in mind as i know prices can vary enormously.

So from the heading.

What in your opinions are good machines to start with for hats and beanies, also with a view to scale up or even start off with mid range kind of machines if those are better.

Cheers in advance

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk

mrs maggot
08-05-2020, 06:03 PM
Gosh I have only just seen that no one has answered you. I have the Brother PR Machines, easy to use and set up, mine are the 6 colour but they also do a 10. They will try and mug you for the cap holder, but these often come up for sale as people never use them, and they were priced as an expensive freebie. PR software is easy to get your head around too, esp if you use Corel.

cook_58
24-06-2020, 02:53 AM
Gosh I have only just seen that no one has answered you. I have the Brother PR Machines, easy to use and set up, mine are the 6 colour but they also do a 10. They will try and mug you for the cap holder, but these often come up for sale as people never use them, and they were priced as an expensive freebie. PR software is easy to get your head around too, esp if you use Corel.Hi, sorry i just seen this. Thanks for the info, I'm still looking, saving and researching. Lol

Sent from my SM-N960F using Tapatalk