PDA

View Full Version : Trade Dyesub Clothing printer required

TPGevents
27-01-2011, 10:16 PM
Hi all,

I was wondering if anyone could help me?

I am looking for a that dye sub prints clothing. I am looking for ladies and mens tops. I run a events website and want to sell printed tops.

Is this there anyone out that can help?

Justin
27-01-2011, 10:22 PM
The vast majority of members on this site are able to print sublimation clothing, can you indicate the expected numbers you'd be looking for/frequency/type of garment and so on?

smitch6
27-01-2011, 10:49 PM
expect at least 100 pm's with a post like that lol
i'll leave it to the more experienced ones to reply

Andrew
28-01-2011, 12:43 PM
How far have you looked into this OP? Do you know if dyesub is right for your requirements. It's most suited to white garments and pastels on polyester. Sublimation transfer would be needed for darker items. There are various options for print out there which cater for different needs. More info would help anyone interested. I hate doing clothing so I will leave it to someone else though.

purpledragon
28-01-2011, 07:36 PM
if it can stay still for 60 seconds i'll print on it :)

accdave
28-01-2011, 07:56 PM
if it can stay still for 60 seconds i'll print on it :)

Me too but just to stay competative I'll go for 59 seconds :)

purpledragon
28-01-2011, 10:10 PM
ill tell ya this much the cat wont fall asleep on the press again

TPGevents
16-02-2011, 09:31 PM
Sorry for the delay in getting back to you all, just to let you know I have had no PM's I am currently building my Facebook page and profile.

So I will get back to you all very soon.

Justin
16-02-2011, 09:34 PM
Members won't PM you until you indicate in more detail what you are looking for. The vast majority of the members 'can' print dye sub clothing but they'll want to know what sort of numbers etc. you need.

mrs maggot
16-02-2011, 10:07 PM
you will also need a proof reader :) :) :)

Werther its for a give a-way

and from facebook an idea of the products

Products
A wide range of event promotional merchandise, including but not limited to compressed t-shirts, crazy hair, inflatable products, foam hands, lanyards and much much more.....