PDA

View Full Version : credit where credits due

purpledragon
29-01-2011, 10:36 AM
What a blummin week im having, ive just signed up to open al shop in thetown i live ,trying to run round get stuff sorted and as murphys law predicts machinary starts breaking down. Firstly my clam shell press stops working the plug socket on the machine melted again ,simple enough to sort but time i could use in better ways, then one of my flippin mug presses had a part on it break, this press is the only one i have which does my money boxes well. Huge panic and no way to bodge a repair. In a fit of desperation i rang the supplier of the machine martin from BMS.Now martin coulda said wear n tear mate sorry its out of warranty buy another etc etc but no i got dont worry Brett i'll break an old machine up and get it in the post to you thats was friday today is saturday and the postman just delivered the part.
Now we are all quick to complain about suppliers i think we should also be as quick to praise good service so here it is Martin you and your staff are as good as it gets when looking after customers you put up with my regular phone calls, so regular scott knows its me before i speak now, nothings ever a hasstle and if you lot cant sort it the chances are no one can so a big thanks to the lot of you at BMS for once again pulling me out the crap.

Brett

smitch6
29-01-2011, 10:38 AM
its always good to hear about good service :)

well done BMS

jennywren
29-01-2011, 06:53 PM
I've always said after sales care is the most important thing in business and Martin has a good reputation for this.

bms
31-01-2011, 07:34 PM
Thanks for the post Brett:biggrin:

busybusybee
07-02-2011, 05:24 AM
Have to Agree, BMS Have always helped me when ive needed it!

busybusybee
10-03-2011, 12:50 AM
BMS alway's been there for me, i went down and collected all my equipment when i started out and i was shown everything! And even offered a brew! Now that's service for you!