PDA

View Full Version : Facebook Advertising - Advice required

Justin
11-05-2021, 06:01 PM
We've boosted posts in the past with little effect. A friend tells me Boosting is a waste of money and better to post Sponsored Posts.

I need to learn a lot more about this. Having had several people claim they would handle our Facebook posts and let us down miserably I'll just do it myself.

Appreciate any advice on best course of action and how to go about Sponsorship ads. I want the ones that pop up in front of local people whilst they're browsing as looking to sell more locally :-)

pisquee
11-05-2021, 07:55 PM
Search for the ECom Growth Hub from Amanda Perry/Soup Agency

pw66
14-05-2021, 01:37 PM
Join as many local business FB groups as you can find. There will be plenty dedicated to local business advertsing, general for sale groups etc. Get family and friends to share.
That is the only way I advertise on facebook. I am a member of about 20 groups and I share every sales post I make. Most posts get seen by about 1500 local people and businesses, generate 5-10% engagement or clicks and each post usualy leads to one new customer. Most of my customers are businesses, so each new customer leads to repeat orders.

I have tried spending money on boosted posts in the past, but total people reached is no better than doing it myself.

Justin
14-05-2021, 01:39 PM
Funnily enough just had a chat with another local copany ans they said about using groups/marketplace as well, many thanks for that.

We also discussed that Boosts don't generally work but campaigns are much better.

pisquee
14-05-2021, 02:01 PM
It's light and day between properly set up campaigns/funnels/remarketing compared to just boosting. Boosting is ineffective, and throwing money away in comparison.
Have a look at the https://www.ecomgrowthhub.com/ if you want to get it all set up properly, and then grow your sales.