PDA

View Full Version : Looking for somebody to fulfill plastisol transfer order

mrs maggot
10-02-2011, 10:30 PM
i need a quote for 600 white plastisol transfers roughly A4 size, a picture and some text, in in corel draw.

i dont want a quote for printed t's i have that already, just for the transfers, Last year i got left with a load of printed t's so this year im thinking i would rather be left with the transfers, than a wasted t.

i can then preprint 200 of them, and then do the rest to order over the week of the event - pms please

accdave
10-02-2011, 10:41 PM
It would be good if we had a list of members who stated the services they are prepared to offer other members, not sure though how it could be set up.

I too may have a requirement in the next week for plastisol transfers, although only a more modest 100

mrs maggot
10-02-2011, 10:47 PM
yes good thinking batman, i wanted to give people on here a chance, before i get hold of the bigger guys, as we all need to help oneanother this year, its going to be a tough one

John G
10-02-2011, 11:02 PM
Out of interest - how much would you expect to pay for white plastisol tranfers on a run of 600.

Cheers John

mrs maggot
10-02-2011, 11:15 PM
i'm not sure, last year i got printed t's in, at a very good rate screened back and front, i did the artwork and they were around £2.80 each black FOTL heavy. i ordered 900 of them but i have ended up with 200 that did not sell, so this year i though if i did it this way, i could pre press some up and have the blank stock - but at the end of the week what ever i have left can be re-used as blank stock and whatever transfers are left will be less of a loss than a whole t shirt. i will get on to target transfers as they will no doubt give me the most expensive quote in the world and then i will have something to compare it to.

John G
10-02-2011, 11:23 PM
£2.80 per shirt, on black to sides - now that's a fantastic price, no wonder I can't get the work in. :frown:

At that price I wouldn't bother with transfers - take the hit on the shirts and even if you don't sell them I still think it would work out cheaper than transfers.

Some really busy fools:rolleyes:

smitch6
10-02-2011, 11:25 PM
thats cheaper than buying a blank sub :O
but i suppose the more you buy the cheaper it is