PDA

View Full Version : wow.7.1

rossikey
14-02-2011, 09:46 AM
Hi

Can i ask has anyone used the wow 7.1?

If so what is the quality like after being washed. I am after something which will last wash after wash..

Many Thanks

jennywren
14-02-2011, 12:26 PM
I use it and it washes well but you have follow the instruction to the letter, do not tuble dry, I did by mistake , I have not done this over a fair period, ask for a sample and test it yourself that way you will have know it up to your standanrds

bms
14-02-2011, 07:26 PM
TMT guarantee it for 50 washes (presumably so long as you've followed everything to the letter including their recommended fabric conditioner (only joking!)). The sample we have is a very complex design and been washed around 4 - 5 times and still looks good. Ask yourself how often is this product likely to be washed and which will last longest? I don't have many items of clothes that are/ have been washed 50 times (not t-shirts anyway).

AdamB
14-02-2011, 07:36 PM
............ I don't have many items of clothes that are/ have been washed 50 times (not t-shirts anyway).

NOTE TO SELF: have a word with the missis, I need more t-shirts!

bms
14-02-2011, 07:54 PM
I've been meaning to ask for a while now Adam, but when are you going to change your arrow direction? ;)

AdamB
14-02-2011, 08:23 PM
I've been meaning to ask for a while now Adam, but when are you going to change your arrow direction? ;)

I was going to when the forum changed over .................... but I thought no one would notice :cool:

Justin
14-02-2011, 09:38 PM
Looks fine to me......:redface:

AdamB
14-02-2011, 09:46 PM
and then ............. if by magic!

(thanks Justin :smile:)

logobear
19-02-2011, 10:19 PM
Wow is a great product with the best wash of any laser product.
The main challenge is the application which involves many detailed steps.
It is expensive, but opens up new decorating options, especially as it presses at 130c but it is an advanced product, needs very accurate temperature control, and has many things that can go wrong!
Cost in the first box as training costs!
You need to be good with Photoshop too to create masks......
Good, but not easy IMHO !
Phil