PDA

View Full Version : Anybody got a lovecut or coralgraph mug press?

jimsters
15-02-2011, 01:58 AM
hi
has anybody got a lovecut or coralgraph mug press?
if so which one have you got and are you happy with it?

i know everybody says to go for BMS DF1 however this isnt in stock for a while and it quite a bit more expensive.

i dont mind spending, i just want to get all my facts in order before i jump ahead and spend my money

thanks

smitch6
15-02-2011, 07:48 AM
i have a combi press from lovecut and i'm happy with it
it arrived next day delivery as does anything i have ordered from them

i've also had dealings with coralgraph and found the products i bought off them to be very good quality, a very helpful chap and reasonably priced as well.
i will actually be steering towards coral rather than lovecute from now on, unless of course its the products that BMS have that i like using as Martin is a great guy as well, but as his stuff tends to be better quality you pay more for it.

danlad
15-02-2011, 10:24 AM
Hi, I've got the LC4 mug press only had it a few days mind, but it seems a well built machine. I bought the 38x38 heat press off them first, and I must say I am very happy with the quality of it that's why I bought the mug press.

One thing I'm not too sure about is how much the temp drops when you put the mug in, it can drop by as much as 40c. Maybe someone can tell me if this is too much and should I be adjusting the time? If a mug should take say 180 seconds but it takes 60 seconds to heat back up, should I take 60 seconds of the overall time?

I am very happy with the service they have provided me and will use them again.

Hope this helps.

bms
15-02-2011, 08:07 PM
BMS DF1 however this isnt in stock for a while and it quite a bit more expensive

These should be back in stock towards the end of next week.

bikertec
15-02-2011, 08:40 PM
I have a lovecut combi press I find 180 deg for 180sec works ok. I tried waiting until it get back upto 180deg then set counter, ended up burnt up image.

Coralgraph
20-02-2011, 01:30 AM
we have a few of them :)