PDA

View Full Version : new trade site launch - t shirt deals

mrs maggot
16-02-2011, 06:41 PM
http://www.tshirtdeals.co.uk/
seems ok price wise - although the choice is not huge, might be worth signing up for their newsletter - i just wish sites would put sizes on not just M/L but what their version actually equates to

smitch6
16-02-2011, 06:50 PM
looks ok :) not sure if they do sub T's though

AdamB
16-02-2011, 07:17 PM
The stuff on the site Laura, is it branded?

I only ask as I couldn't see anything and when I looked at their 'about us' page it mentions that they get stuff in from Bangladesh ...........

We are producers / importers of top commercial-quality t-shirts from Bangladesh and can offer you factory prices on our overstock, saving us warehouse costs and passing on massive savings to you.

Paul
16-02-2011, 09:12 PM
joke company :) just tryed order somew sample tees to give the a go. terrible to navigate. (some fancy windows floating)
I menaged to get to the checkout. registered. after thiscking the box about they terms and conditions I had message displayed that there is no couriers who delivering in my area :) i think I stay away ;)

mrs maggot
16-02-2011, 10:11 PM
they are cofit, and this is their sale site. paul - give them a call im sure they can help they make the fanshirt range - so yes their products are well known. have not had any dealings with them yet, but if i cant get through on line - i will use the phone hey paul :lol

mrs maggot
16-02-2011, 10:12 PM
no smitch they dont do sub t's