PDA

View Full Version : How can we use 'these' (see post) for marketing?

Stitch Up
19-02-2011, 07:50 AM
Morning all from a wet & cold South Wales, UK

We have a small 'side-line' business for garment decoration. We have embroidery machines, NeoFlex DTG printer, Ricoh sublimation printer, vinyl cutter and rhinestone pattern maker ........

We also have 2 of these:

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v111/datasafe/Stitch-Up/Marketing/EXOPCSlate.jpg

These are 64Gb EXOPC slates, 11.6" screens, running Windows 7 operating system.

I'm just thinking we could use these for 'point of sale' or marketing. The graphic output is brilliant, video output is first class, audio is a bit naf due to the small speakers - but it's passable.

So, what software would be best for 'showing off' our products to potential customers? I know it's better to take samples with us and we'd still do that but there must be someway we can use these EXOPC slates.

John

bikertec
19-02-2011, 06:56 PM
Maybe something like google picasa (free) catalogs your photos plus slide show. Or any other decent picture viewer.

Paul
19-02-2011, 07:08 PM
yep. little slideshow?? or maybe some "backstage video" of creating t-shirt etc...?

mrs maggot
19-02-2011, 09:47 PM
"From Brain to Back" the story of a customers shirt, told in easy to view steps ??

Paul
19-02-2011, 09:53 PM
i got one of those:

http://www.chip.pl/images/2010/09/02/samsunggalaxytab_2.jpg/image_preview/Samsung%20Galaxy%20Tab_2.jpg

and got all my photography portfolio there. so any time somone asingme for some photogrpahs I am ready to show my work ;)

JSR
19-02-2011, 11:41 PM
Hmm, so you guys aren't investing in the £80 Android tablets from China then? I don't think I'm in your league... :biggrin:

I just want to be there when you're delivering a sales pitch and the purchasing guy says "just leave that tablet with me so I can show your presentation to the boss". :biggrin::biggrin:

Paul
19-02-2011, 11:57 PM
lol :) i was tempted to buy one from china. had plenty mp3 and mp4, mp5 etc from them. problem is software is freezeng to oftem for my likeing :)