PDA

View Full Version : A5 settings on a Ricoh GX7000?

Kaz
23-02-2011, 10:50 AM
Can anyone point me in the right direction for A5 paper settings on the above mentioned printer please?

I can't find them and I know it's probably staring me straight in the face.

I'm using the sawgrass profile.

Thanks

Kaz
23-02-2011, 12:14 PM
Please ignore this thread, I'm having a bad day, lol, problem now resolved

Ian M
23-02-2011, 02:02 PM
Kaz,

Should I go & get you a drink?

Ian :biggrin:

Kaz
23-02-2011, 02:08 PM
Ian

A bottle of valium might be more apt today, lol

It's just one of those days where nothing seems to go right :(

Have given up on printing anything today as it's all going wrong, one way or another, so going to take myself out a long walk with the dog and try and clear my head :)

Thanks for offering though ;)

Ian M
23-02-2011, 08:31 PM
Kaz,

I know the feeling well & I'll put the vodka away......lol.

Hope everything went a lot better after your walk & you had a good rest of the day.

I get my 20 month old great great cousin to entertain every wednesday afternoon & I'm now ready for bed........lol.........wish I had enough energy to keep up with her at times.

Ian

John G
23-02-2011, 09:04 PM
Had a similar day to you Kaz, went to fit a pub sign and also apply some lettering onto a sign that the customer had prepared to save money - knew it was bad news when the customer said he'd prepare it. :mad: Anyway, he'd spray painted black over the top of gold lettering on the metal sign - told him that I wouldn't have just sprayed over the top, and that it need to be left for a week to properly dry/key on. He knew best and insisted it was done today so I applied the lettering, peeled back the low tack application tape only for most of the black spray paint to come off with the tape to leave the old gold lettering showing. Good start - OK so that didn't go too well.

Time to concentrate on the roadside pub sign which was to fit a pre-lettered Ali Composite board over the top of the existing sign - to save money again. :mad: Ladders out, board in place, only to find out that the existing metal sign didn't like my drill bit. Couldn't leave everything at site so packed all equipment away and off to get another drill bit. Half an hour later and up the ladders, new drill bit went through the metal like a hot knife through butter - only to find the sign was a double skinned with a 20mm gap. That meant the bolts i'd bought were 20mm too short - Bu66er :mad: Packed everything away again and off the the local DIY shop - at this stage I was pretty fed up so treated myself to a Greggs breakfast and latte :smile: Half an hour later, back on site and sign went straight up.

Thought it strange why he'd only wanted one side of a free standing sign done but he's the boss and insisted I only did one side. Went into pub to hand over invoice and his wife asked why I'd only done one side - ask your husband was the reply as I was already walking out the door before I totally lost it.

Not a good start to the day. Glad all days aren't like this!

Kaz
23-02-2011, 10:17 PM
Had the long walk in the rain with the dog and it was bliss, nobody about, my kind of walk, lol

Crikey John, mine wasn't as bad as yours, I'll stick to what I do best (hmmm have doubts about that though, lol)

Oh Ian, I'm glad mine are older now, couldn't be doing with a toddler running about again.

Listed some mugs on ebay earlier, and have sold a few already, and they're already made up, so all I've got to do is post them in the morning, woohoo

Here's to a better day tomorrow for all of us