PDA

View Full Version : vapor sweatshirts

Paul
02-12-2009, 07:47 PM
any one know where I can find those in this country?
I found fantastic web site but is in US. or maybe more of us would like to order?

http://www.thepaperranch.com/shopexd.asp?id=638

Justin
02-12-2009, 07:52 PM
If you can get a few folk interested, maybe the supplier would do you a good deal to buy larger quantity? Shipping could be a killer though :-(

J :-)

Paul
02-12-2009, 08:07 PM
I dont need 100's. only few to check them out. but few of us would be great idea so we would split postage. as u said... it will be killer ;)

accdave
02-12-2009, 09:04 PM
I have spoke to the suppliers here who do Vapor and they have said that the sweatshirts aren't that good, thats the reason they don't stock them.

I'm pretty sure you can actually get them from one of the European suppliers.

I have a Jerzees 50/50 to try, but as I have had it over 12 months don't wait for me. :D

Paul
02-12-2009, 09:11 PM
with respect accdave. but all suplier I ever spoke to about anything they DIDNT had that was the first excuse "well... we would stock it but we test them and they aint that good..." ;) I preffer check them out my self.
regards to 50/50 Jerzes. I have 3 of them and they waste of time. simply 50/50 is not good enough. you can sublimate the picture but it will look like t-shirt after 687 washes ;)

Lorcan
12-12-2009, 10:11 PM
I tried a Vapor hoodie. It was very thin, poor quality, and the XL size was more like a medium.

I sell, and like, their t-shirts but their sweats need some work.

Karen.
13-12-2009, 10:46 PM
I have to say that the single biggest reason we have moved away from the sublimation is hoodies. When we are selling 100+ a week we could not sustain both these and sublimation - one had to go and the hoodies we can get from one supplier, with good constant stock levels. If someone had found a good quality sublimation hoodie sublimation may have stayed for us, as it is I am happy to do what we are doing now.