PDA

View Full Version : phot slate problems

purpledragon
03-03-2011, 04:29 PM
Can anyone help me with this one
Im trying to print on photo slate the type martins selling, But the paper is sticking badley after pressing infact im thinking even dynamite wouldnt shift it. Im pressing at 200 degrees for 7 minutes with trupix paper and artanium ink
Im on my 5th one now and its not getting any better help please
Brett

Paul
03-03-2011, 04:34 PM
have a look in to review section. KAZ mentioned this same! Trupix has tendency to stick to some surfaces so I am going to try my with texprint and see if paper make any dufrence.

Kaz
03-03-2011, 04:55 PM
I've just remembered I've got some texprint paper, will try another one with that and sese how it goes, but willbe tomorrow now

jamescork2
22-04-2011, 02:20 PM
Hi, I had trouble with Xpress digital transfer paper. I thought it was a problem with the slates. I found out by accident it was some of the paper sticking. Certain areas of the slate would develop a light mist over the picture which would develop after cooling. I use a nail brush and soapy water, this has brought it off to date. You do have to be carfull not to scratch the slate. This also happens if I'm doing A4 glass chopping boards. I have not tried a differnt paper to date.