PDA

View Full Version : printing query

rossikey
16-03-2011, 10:48 AM
Can anyone help me here..I have a logo that i could do with printing onto the front of garments...It has 2 colours in it, i have tried transfer but i dont like transfers as i just dont think it will last long enough.

Is there anyway you can print onto vinyl.....and if so can anyone tell me what i need to do this and where i can get the stuff i would need from.

I have done vinyl writing and it's fab.....

I seen the logo at the weekend which looked like it was done in vinyl but im unsure how this is done...

many thanks

Paul
16-03-2011, 11:35 AM
cant u just cut this logo from two color of vinyl? Then just use multilayering method. Or you can print on vinyl with solvent printer.

rossikey
16-03-2011, 12:58 PM
I dont think i could use the multilayering method on this particular logo.....Is there anyone out there who could maybe produce this logo for me and just send to me for pressing on as and when i need them...This might be an easier way for me...

I am trying to get a decent image of the logo as we speak..if anyone would be able to produce this logo for me and then i can just press it please let me know as i would be very interested.

mrs maggot
16-03-2011, 01:12 PM
email it over to me if you like and i will price for you, laura<<at>>fatmaggot.com

rossikey
16-03-2011, 01:25 PM
Hi there

I will do ..i am just waiting for a better image to come through.....but i will send you a pic of a tshirt with it on if you like so you can see the logo...

Would it be vinyl or transfer you do.....??

Paul
16-03-2011, 03:15 PM
send it to me on my pm if you want to and I will tell you if it can be done with vinyl.

mrs maggot
16-03-2011, 07:46 PM
yes it can be done in vinyl paul, i had the image mailed though, but a local company is offering them complete on kids hoodies for £13 so for me to cut weed and post the vinyl in large size (over A4) for £5 per set, is too much. I think for the time being Rossikey may just be using them, as even if someone cut and weeded and posted them for less, the kids hoodies of quality are still around a fiver, so there is no contest, esp as they are also printing on the back and sleeve for the £13.