PDA

View Full Version : Royal Wedding Mug anyone?

bms
17-03-2011, 07:15 PM

Anyone seen this mug doing the rounds - celebrate the Royal Wedding with a unique mug!

Theories abound: A genuine gaffe? Possibly. A spoof making fun of the Chinese propensity for getting these things wrong? Very likely. Or has it been commissioned by Harry himself for his brother’s stag do?

Read more: http://www.thefirstpost.co.uk/76459,people,news,kate-middleton-paired-with-prince-harry-in-royal-wedding-mug-mishap#ixzz1GsyQt4Z9

Kaz
17-03-2011, 08:42 PM
LOL, hadn't seen that one.

I thought about doing royal wedding memorabilia, until I read what you can and cannot do/images can and cannot use, and knocked the idea on the head

accdave
17-03-2011, 08:53 PM
I thought of doing the stuff as well, until I realised nobody is in the least bit interested in it :)

bms
17-03-2011, 09:12 PM
I thought of doing the stuff as well, until I realised nobody is in the least bit interested in it :)
Royal Doulton must think there are a few still interested - having said that, the 'official' items seem to be geared towards the older generation.

accdave
17-03-2011, 10:59 PM
Royal Doulton must think there are a few still interested - having said that, the 'official' items seem to be geared towards the older generation.

I would guess a large share of that is for the collectors market.