PDA

View Full Version : Lovecut!

Stitch Up
21-03-2011, 12:43 PM
I use the T-Shirt Forums a lot but rarely look in the UK section. I just happened to pop in today and blimey, do Lovecut get a hiding!

http://www.t-shirtforums.com/united-kingdom/t101436.html

Do they really sell crap?

John G
21-03-2011, 12:49 PM
That do seem to get bad press, scuse the pun :eek:

smitch6
21-03-2011, 03:06 PM
i have a lovecut press and it's brill admittedly i don't use it as much as some of you other guys who press every day,
only issue i have is it's a combi press which is cheaper but more of a pain when you have mugs, coatsers, T's etc to do all at once
but as i'm on a boat it serves me well

as that thread says though even the big boys equipment goes wrong, although it is the after sales service which makes a HUGE difference and tbh lovecuts is really poor.
and i won't be getting anymore sub mugs coasters etc off them as i have found they were poor quality

Stitch Up
21-03-2011, 03:23 PM
That do seem to get bad press, scuse the pun :eek:
Have you gone back to bed John :)

I'm in the market for another heatpress but I'd never buy from Lovecut having read such negative comments!

John G
21-03-2011, 03:29 PM
My press is a Lovecut too - a swing away. I had problems with it when 1st delivered which weren't resolved so took my business elsewhere. The press itself is heavy duty and does the job, its just when you buy things brand new you don't expect the gauges hanging out and casings catching on the handle so its just about inoperable.

For the price its not a bad press - aftersales was a joke.

:biggrin: yes, had a sleep and my spellings improvde :wink:

Bob700
21-03-2011, 07:14 PM
I've got a lovecut swing away and so far so good as I've never had any problems with it