PDA

View Full Version : A3 Subli or Plastisol Transfers

draig
28-03-2011, 06:17 PM
Could someone please give me a price on the above. One colour plastisol orange.

Thanks
Sharon

Just when you think you don't need A3 the customers come along :frown:

Paul
28-03-2011, 06:37 PM
would be worth to add if this is text or graphic. it would help with quote.

draig
28-03-2011, 07:07 PM
Hi Paul, it's a graphic but single colour only same as plastisol Orange. I have a .jpg of what's required but obviously don't want to post on the forum.

Thanks
Sharon

Paul
28-03-2011, 07:13 PM
pm sent :)
I Can print A3 for you and send it to you so you can press it and see if you like it. also I can see if thats will be suitable for screen printing.

Justin
29-03-2011, 08:54 PM
Are these plastisol transfers Paul?

Paul
29-03-2011, 09:28 PM
draig never send me a email so i dont know what it is. But I can print subli A3 if thats help. what about vinyl?? I got some orange flock if this logo can be cutted.

Justin
29-03-2011, 09:28 PM
I can print A3, just looking to get a qoute for screen printed transfers though.

draig
31-03-2011, 11:43 AM
Sorry for not getting back sooner, ended up with the bogus MS Virus Checker thingy, think I know where it came from but haven't been back to the site as yet. Remember getting this a couple of years back and it was easy to erase, not the case this time took all day to sort out the computer, so beware out there, how it got through with Virus software, spydoctor and a firewall I'll never understand.

Anyway back to my initial request, the graphic would take an age to weed if cut from vinyl, think the best way would be dye-sub, so that's really what I'm looking for, only need 7 prints (6 to do, one as a back up :smile: ) they would need to be 30cm wide and proportionate length (hence A3).

Thanks
Sharon

Paul
31-03-2011, 12:43 PM
ok. I can print some for you if you want. If you want to check it first than iam more than happy to send u one asap.