PDA

View Full Version : R-Wear Studio Software fonts

parada print
11-04-2011, 02:03 PM
Hi I not sure if any one can help? i have the R-Wear Studio Software for rhinestone t shirts, however i have tryed to get the fonts changed to single line using there softwear. But i still am unable to get it to look nice. Have any of you got any idea where i can buy the fonts already converted as i think it will take me days to get the fonts right.

Thank you for your help

Kaz
11-04-2011, 04:03 PM
Have you tried youtubing for videos?

I use a different rhinestone package and there are loads of tutorial videos on youtube.

Worth a look

parada print
11-04-2011, 04:17 PM
Hi Kaz, Thank you for your reply. I have looked on youtube and it looks simple to change the font over however i have spent hours playing with the fonts and still not getting it to look right. Can i ask what rhinestone package you use and also if it is easy to use. I am new to this rhinestone thing and guessed that i would buy the package from xpres and it would work to find that i then need to spend hours to get the fonts in single line. It may be better to get another program than waste my time setting up this one
Thanks

Kaz
11-04-2011, 04:43 PM
I use funtime rhinestones, you can get the software for $49.99, which works out about £35.

Why not phone Xpres and ask to speak to one of their guys/gals that use the software and ask them how to do it?

I find it relatively easy to use, I think there are a few others on here that use it aswell.

Will go take a look for your software and see what it does

Kaz
11-04-2011, 04:47 PM
Found this on the another site, sounds easy enough, lol

To get single line for your rhinestones, you need to use SFedit to change the 'double' lines in normal text when you type in RWear. Double lines are great for vinyl signs, heat press vinyl etc...not for rhinestones. SFedit comes with Rwear Try this:
1) type in the words...select it...then click on Edit>make stroke.....this will open SFedit
2) click on 'new'..this will bring up dialog box with all the fonts on your computer...select the one you used
3) This will generate a single font..you can see it on the screen..it will be the center line in the font..
4) select File>save as..and name the font like Arial_SL...this will let you know it is an arial single line
5) this will not overwrite the arial font IF you 'save as' and give new name as I suggested
6) Then go back to RWear and when now selecting a font in RWear...all the single line fonts...shown as fontname_SL will be at the top of your font list when using this program...
7) now you can convert ANY font on your computer to a single line font..

parada print
12-04-2011, 12:46 PM
Thank yo so much for your help Kaz. I have pm you. It is great to know that there are people out there that can help!!!