PDA

View Full Version : embroidery on baseball cap

Paul
15-04-2011, 10:11 PM
Hi. I noticed there is quite few people with embroidery macine on here. Can any of you embroid on baseball caps? I would like to see couple of my designes how will they look like. 1 colorm. Max 3. Any one can help?

smitch6
15-04-2011, 11:15 PM
annoyingly i don't have the cap attachment for mine :( maybe 1 day
but i know Gordon does them as i'll be passing my caps on to him if i get any orders

Mugsman
16-04-2011, 03:32 PM
gordon ??? from

smitch6
17-04-2011, 01:35 AM
a member on here
he's a norfolk chap like me :)

Quizzer
17-04-2011, 09:55 PM
Hi Paul,

I can embroider on caps. Done loads for a local cricket team.

What sort of design do you have in mind?

Paul
17-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Hi! I want simple two colors logo on it. need to see how will it look like before i order few. is it ok for only one off on each designes just to have a look??

AdamB
18-04-2011, 08:56 AM
Hi Paul,

I can embroider on caps. Done loads for a local cricket team.

What sort of design do you have in mind?

Can I just add my 2p's worth here .............. Quizzer is looking into something for me at the moment and I must say I am very, very impressed with both the technical knowledge, the service and most of all the samples sent to me. If this were an ebay transaction it'll be worth a A+++++ at least! ;-)

Highly Recommended

Quizzer
18-04-2011, 08:58 AM
As with all embroidery the secret of good result's is good digitising, whether you are doing a oneoff or 100's. Depending in the complexity of your design's we could do this inhouse (still learning, 3 years in so far) If you would like to PM your design's I will let you know what we can do for you.

djhutton
18-04-2011, 09:21 AM
I can help on that as well if needed, we do digitizing in house (also on the learning curve). Got a cap attachment that will do front and side (270 degrees round) so ideal for clubs who want indidvidual names, as a lot seem to do that I get business from. Also handy for extra logos on the sides as well.

Getting good results so pleased to help if needed.

Cheers.

DJ

AdamB
18-04-2011, 09:30 AM
As a rough idea - What's the going rate guys to get images digitised to the correct format for embroidery?

I have a local embroiderer that can do stuff for me as and when I need it but the conversion costs a little (she's using a third party for conversions).

I have spoke to her and she is happy if I can get the images converted (it's easier for her).

PM me if you wish?

smitch6
19-04-2011, 08:00 PM
i usually pay around the £12 mark for each design and turnaround is within 24hrs usually