PDA

View Full Version : T50

carneage
22-04-2011, 01:24 PM
hi there all
i have an epson t50 with refillable carts... with dye sub ink and i was wondering if any one can tell me any ins and out of them??

Paul
22-04-2011, 02:52 PM
i dont know the ins but out is tha there is no profile for them.

carneage
23-04-2011, 01:10 AM
i dont know the ins but out is tha there is no profile for them.

sorry new to this what do you mean by profile??

Paul
23-04-2011, 12:11 PM
icc profile. you need it to get your volors right. ICC is telling your printer what colors to use.

John G
23-04-2011, 12:33 PM
Inks, profiles and printers FAQ or an idiots guide should really be on a sticky in MASSIVE bold letters at the very top of the forum right beside "new members intro" and titled - READ ME BEFORE POSTING.

This would help a lot of people new to sublimation printing and stop all the repetitive questions.

NASH
23-04-2011, 01:32 PM
i think that reading FAQ and searching for these answers takes a newbie`s alot of reading which they can`t be bothered with that`s why they post the same questions asked before

Kaz
23-04-2011, 01:43 PM
I spent about 6-8 weeks reading and watching youtube videos before I bought anything, and still read and watch youtube and I've been doing this for over a year now ;-)

John G
23-04-2011, 02:09 PM
I always do my homework first before asking questions

I may have asked simple questions in the past but all I'm saying is that if the simple questions were made bold (locked threads) and sticky at the top of the forum everyone would notice it before asking!

Paul
23-04-2011, 02:25 PM
Inks, profiles and printers FAQ or an idiots guide should really be on a sticky in MASSIVE bold letters at the very top of the forum right beside "new members intro" and titled - READ ME BEFORE POSTING.

This would help a lot of people new to sublimation printing and stop all the repetitive questions.
:cool: :tongue:

I spent about 6-8 weeks reading and watching youtube videos before I bought anything, and still read and watch youtube and I've been doing this for over a year now ;-)
same here!

I always do my homework first before asking questions

I may have asked simple questions in the past but all I'm saying is that if the simple questions were made bold (locked threads) and sticky at the top of the forum everyone would notice it before asking!
I do this same. but i must admit if there is something more dificult i prefer to ask you lot :)

Ian M
23-04-2011, 03:43 PM
Hi Nick,

If you have a read of this thread it should help you http://www.dyesubforum.co.uk/vbforum/showthread.php?1458-Printer-Comparison-1400-P50-amp-S21

carneage
24-04-2011, 12:29 AM
Hi all
thanks for the response!

carneage
24-04-2011, 12:31 AM
has any one used the T50 as a dye sub priner yet... i have been looking here on the forum and it doesnt seem like it has been used, i guess it may be a different printer than you use in england here in australia!

Justin
24-04-2011, 01:13 AM
If this is the equivalent of the P50 which it appears to be then yes, I currently use the P50 as do a few other members :-) Excellent all round printer.