PDA

View Full Version : Urgent help needed!

y30man5
27-04-2011, 08:22 PM
Having spent all day trying to cure a blockage problem using printhead cleaning solution (Magic Bullet)... the problem has actually got worse.

I'm fed up with all the blockages and with having to buy new printers all the time (this printer's only lasted 3 months!!)...

...so having read a few good recommendations I've decided to replace the Epson/bulk ink system with the Ricoh printer/cartridges.

However, I need to print 6 mugs as soon as possible... so I was wondering if there is any kind soul out there that would be able to print the 'transfers' off for me and post them out first class tomorrow (Thursday 28th)

It's 4 a4 sheets.... and obviously I would pay. (through paypal straight away).

Reallly really appreciate anyone that can help. Many thanks.

Kaz
27-04-2011, 08:28 PM
I can do them for you, but you won't get them til Tuesday due to the holiday weekend.

At a push you might get them on Saturday

I'll PM you my email addy

Ian M
27-04-2011, 09:01 PM
Richard,

I'm in Bradford & could do them for you. Where in West Yorkshire are you?

Ian

Kaz
27-04-2011, 09:06 PM
There ya go, you might be quicker taking Ian up on his offer, if you're within collection distance

y30man5
27-04-2011, 09:25 PM
Richard,

I'm in Bradford & could do them for you. Where in West Yorkshire are you?

Ian

Thanks Ian...

I live in Mirfield, but I'm going to my parents down south tomorrow morning, so I won't have time to pick them up beforehand.

I'm going to pack up my mug press and some blanks, take them down with me and press them when the prints arrive at theirs.

Ian M
27-04-2011, 09:27 PM
OK Richard no worries.

y30man5
27-04-2011, 09:29 PM
OK Richard no worries.

Thanks anyway though. I appreciate you taking the time.

Kaz
04-05-2011, 04:42 PM
Did you get the images OK?