PDA

View Full Version : Hi all

PetPals
04-05-2011, 12:46 PM
Hi all,

Just a quick introduction...

I work full time as a computer programmer so am not a professional or expert in printing and have never sold anything I've made - I generally just do it for presents or for the family on request - I love creating things that look nice.

The hobby started with a few t-shirts using transfers and has developed. With my growing interest, the costs have increased so I am toying with the idea of getting the hobby to pay for itself or at least help towards costs.

I'm currently interested in Sublimation so am on a quest to learn how it works. I'm quite technical so would like to learn about the chemistry etc as well as being able to produce some professional looking stuff....

I've looked through the forum and unlike some others, the people on here seem to be really helpful and not scorn those of us that are hobbyists...

looking forward to learning from you all...
Cheryl

mgibbs
04-05-2011, 12:54 PM
Welcome to the friendly forum :)

Mark

smitch6
04-05-2011, 01:19 PM
friendly :~ ?????????????
lol yes we are hopefully welcome aboard hope you can find all the help your after :)

mgibbs
04-05-2011, 02:07 PM
Well I'm friendly :)

Mark

Paul
04-05-2011, 05:23 PM
i am trying to be ;)

btw. welcome with us ;)

Justin
04-05-2011, 07:38 PM
Hi Cheryl and welcome to the DSF! Appreciate your comments, it's not easy keeping this lot friendly ;-)

bms
04-05-2011, 10:45 PM
Welcome to the Forum Cheryl :)

Kaz
09-05-2011, 10:15 PM
Hiya and welcome

And ignore that lot, this is the friendliest dye sub forum on the net :-D