PDA

View Full Version : eBay Sellers Strike Back

GoonerGary
05-05-2011, 11:19 PM
eBay Sellers File Antitrust Lawsuit over DSRs...excellent

http://www.auctionbytes.com/cab/abn/y10/m12/i23/s01

dj_doubler
05-05-2011, 11:29 PM
I bet nothing will come of it... at most eBay will just move the DSR to 4 rather then 4.3 lol

GoonerGary
05-05-2011, 11:36 PM
I've had a few accounts go down due to bad weather and illness. I hope they force a policy change. I'm gloating right now for managing to have a 3 month old account with straight 5 DSRs. Though a low life buyer hit me with a neg for no reason :(

If I didn't have a new seller listing restriction, I'd be TRS in a few days.

Kaz
06-05-2011, 09:48 AM
The accounts that are affected by the bad weather, did you appeeal the low DSRs you got on them? Ebay said they would investigate those affected.

GoonerGary
06-05-2011, 11:09 AM
Might be worth it, but they will probably want details of all the linked accounts and might punish my current perfect 5 star account. I've tried complaining about DSR ratings before when buyers failed to read the despatch policy for made to order items, but they did nothing. I usually lose an account over Christmas/ bad weather periods and start fresh.

The Christmas rush and the bad weather started in early November, they should be freezing the ratings at the first sign of weather disruptions. They did it for a postal strike, why not a complete breakdown of the transport infrastructure? What's to investigate...read the news??

Stitch Up
06-05-2011, 11:23 AM
I bet nothing will come of it... at most eBay will just move the DSR to 4 rather then 4.3 lol

Some of these companies are so big & powerful, they are the law - a law unto themselves and probably with many Government Ministers as board members!

When companies get this big, the smell of sleaze, greed & corruption isn't far behind.