PDA

View Full Version : Mug Sublimation

thefellow
16-05-2011, 06:28 PM
OI know this might come across as a stooooopid question!!!!!

But is it a viable little business,as a little side earner,where if any of
you guys selling your wears?(oooo missus!!!)

Thankyou

accdave
16-05-2011, 07:32 PM
If you like fighting your corner against a few proffesionals and 10,000 cowboys go for it :)

smitch6
16-05-2011, 10:16 PM
there was a recent post about where we all sell our stuff from and most ppl said websites work best

it's really hard to get started in any business and this one is no exception
but well worth it if you can find a niche market and then once you get a few orders the ball starts rolling very slowly at 1st though but it does move

smitch6
16-05-2011, 10:18 PM
i was wearing a T-shirt i made while chatting to someone the other day and he commented on my T which was of an old 50's car
i said i made it myself and since then i have had 3 good orders for various things from them
cool bags was 1 which started off with 5 but then ended up being 20 and they also want me to do lots of other things now, like making signs up for outside and the shop door.

so thats a good way of getting business always look smart have a good business card with a website etc and talk to everyone about what you do.

something else i'm going to do is draft a letter up and make some sample coasters and send them to the ppl who i have selected in my niche market.

as i do embroidery as well as sub and just starting in the robo market as well hopefully my ball will start rolling a bit quicker soon :)

thefellow
17-05-2011, 09:49 PM
Thankyou once again friends...i believe the market i want to get into has money to made in it,i might start selling on ebay first.