PDA

View Full Version : DSF Police Force

bms
17-05-2011, 09:58 PM
I see the DSF police force have been out and about tonight. A "member" has been sent to Jail and barred from the forum by the looks of it....(see buy it, sell it, give it away!)

Intriging...

Better make a quick getaway myself before I get into trouble, gov :tongue:

smitch6
17-05-2011, 10:00 PM
lol i would of removed the whole post as it's irrelevant now

Paul
17-05-2011, 10:05 PM
you save enough here MArtin. as long as you no upset about pointing out diferent prices and suppliers :) by other members.
also please dont call any one noob on here too lol ;)

Justin
17-05-2011, 10:07 PM
Anyone who verbally abuses either myself or another member of the forum in the way this particular member did will be removed. I've worked hard to create a decent environment that helps people and to have this thrown back at me is out of order.

Paul
17-05-2011, 10:08 PM
agree. we always trying to be as friendly as we can and I dont think any member of this forum deserved for any abuse.

smitch6
17-05-2011, 10:12 PM
yes i know how hard running a forum is and it's also very hard to keep the peace sometimes, and VERY easy to upset someone by saying the wrong thing out of a mistake or it being taken the wrong way.

i come across hard sometimes but if ever i upset anyone it actually upsets me alot more as thats the last thing i want to do :)

bms
17-05-2011, 10:13 PM
Anyone who verbally abuses either myself or another member of the forum in the way this particular member did will be removed. I've worked hard to create a decent environment that helps people and to have this thrown back at me is out of order.

Ahh, I see. Must make sure my spell checker works okay from now on eh?

as long as you no upset about pointing out diferent prices and suppliers :)
I don't think my keyboard has the right keys for competitors names - seems to be missing L, X and several other letters which my competitors use :)

smitch6
17-05-2011, 10:14 PM
i had noticed martin ;)

Matt Quinn
17-05-2011, 10:25 PM
A "member" has been sent to Jail and barred from the forum by the looks of it....

I believe the offence was one of acting like a complete "member"; compounded by suggesting that the person who caught them out was a just such a thing for giving the rest of us the 'heads up'...

Perfectly reasonable (the deletion that is) IMHO... I suspect least said soonest mended.

purpledragon
17-05-2011, 10:36 PM
i miss all the fun :(

bms
18-05-2011, 07:55 AM
I believe the offence was one of acting like a complete "member"; compounded by suggesting that the person who caught them out was a just such a thing for giving the rest of us the 'heads up'...

Perfectly reasonable (the deletion that is) IMHO... I suspect least said soonest mended.

This gets even more intriguing - I missed that post as well.

John G
18-05-2011, 09:07 AM
I don't know - I'm that busy I take a half day on the golf course and miss all the fun - Bu&&er :biggrin:

Kaz
18-05-2011, 09:25 AM
I was on last night and I missed it aswell :(

What happened?

JSR
18-05-2011, 10:02 AM
Blimey, first time I have an early night for ages and I miss the juicy stuff! :biggrin:

I don't think my keyboard has the right keys for competitors names - seems to be missing L, X and several other letters which my competitors use :)
I think that's the same malady that afflicts the newbies who absolutely insist that they bought their whole dye-sublimation package from Martin@ "BSM" (or worse). :biggrin::biggrin:

Paul
18-05-2011, 10:09 AM
blimey! All this about one heat blanket ;)
Justin. I think you should show eweryone this post! Is quite funny now how some people react.

mrs maggot
18-05-2011, 02:24 PM
bugger missed it, must ask for a rota change on my police route lol

GoldRapt
20-05-2011, 03:25 PM
There was some fun? Was it someone we knew?