PDA

View Full Version : Can anyone do Rhinestones?

AdamB
20-05-2011, 02:03 PM
Hi all,

I'm looking for someone who can do rhinestones that can supply me with them ready to press.

I need to make 4 t-shirts which have a rhinestone effect on them as one of the letters. The rhinestone design measures 80mm by 80mm.

If anyone can help please PM me with your price - colours are still to be confirmed but all stones in each design will be of the same colour.

Many thanks

Adam

Paul
20-05-2011, 04:05 PM
Hi Adam! price depend from size of designe as it need to be known how many stones will be used
have you got designe yet???

AdamB
20-05-2011, 04:12 PM
Hi Adam! price depend from size of designe as it need to be known how many stones will be used
have you got designe yet???

Yes Paul - I have an image of what's required and also the size specifications - the only thing to be confirmed is the colour of stone required (and I will then match that colour of stone with t-shirt vinyl).

Can you do them Paul?

Paul
20-05-2011, 04:39 PM
can you pm me designe please? so I can tell you if I can do it or not.

PAul

AdamB
20-05-2011, 04:46 PM
can you pm me designe please? so I can tell you if I can do it or not.

PAul

PM Sent mate :-)

Paul
20-05-2011, 04:50 PM
thanks mate! quite simple designe. have you got it ready as a template? as this is most tricky part :)

AdamB
20-05-2011, 04:56 PM
Paul, excuse my ignorance but what do you need to create something like the link I sent you? If it's just a graphic - measuring the size I require then no problem.

If I need to convert something into a rhineshtone format (if there is such a thing?) then I don't know what software is required to do that.

If it is just the graphic you need then can you PM me the cost of a design? I now know that 3 of the designs will be in Pink - I'm waiting on confirmation of the forth but if you have a cost then it will let me push this a little more with the customer.

Many thanks mate

Adam

AdamB
20-05-2011, 04:57 PM
The other question I must ask is will the designs be ok travelling in the post?

Paul
20-05-2011, 04:59 PM
graphic need to be in vector. lines. then you convert it to the correct size dots for cuter to cut the holes.
but i already know that i dont have pink :( but i got loads of gold ;) 3mm.

AdamB
20-05-2011, 05:09 PM
graphic need to be in vector. lines. then you convert it to the correct size dots for cuter to cut the holes.
but i already know that i dont have pink :( but i got loads of gold ;) 3mm.

Ok .................... if they agreed to have the rhinestone design in Gold, how much for 4 designs for the specifications that I gave you?

Paul
20-05-2011, 06:44 PM
I realy need to see how many stones i will use. I got something like 4000. hope it will be enough. ca you provide this graphic in vector? so I could tell you exact cost.

Kaz
21-05-2011, 07:08 PM
I've got pink rhinestones, if that helps, also got lilac, green, silver, gold, red, blue.

Kaz
21-05-2011, 07:12 PM
And they should travel fine, as long as they have cardboard protection on either side to keep them flat

Stitch Up
22-05-2011, 08:58 AM
Rhinestone patterns travel really well in the post as they're sandwiched. :)

Angie does lots of them and enjoys it!

AdamB
22-05-2011, 11:23 AM
And they should travel fine, as long as they have cardboard protection on either side to keep them flat

If you have Pink ones Kaz, are you up for it please? I will send you the info via PM to look at if you fit it in?

Kaz
22-05-2011, 03:27 PM
No probs Adam, send away

AdamB
22-05-2011, 03:39 PM
No probs Adam, send away

PM sent Kaz :-)

fredster
23-05-2011, 11:35 PM
just a quick question to those who do do rhinestones...can you add them over the top of vinyl ?
thinking of giving them a go myself as i could sit and fiddle with them at work of an evening... lol

draig
24-05-2011, 11:02 AM
Not really, the glue needs something to hold on to. If you want to add rhinestones to a vinyl print it's better to cut holes out where you're going to place them when cutting the design.

draig