PDA

View Full Version : kisscut paper

jennywren
22-12-2009, 08:23 AM
Has any one used kisscut paper from transter press is so what would you use it on and how good is it, would it wash ok

mrs maggot
22-12-2009, 09:35 AM
they are very helpful at sending out samples, an i will be trying some in the new year. on new "papers" i try, i print on a sample with what it is and where its from and a date, and use that as my "design" i add it to a sample t which goes in with the family wash every time thats on - i get a good indication of wear from that

michc
22-12-2009, 12:26 PM
Hi
I tried kisscut a couple of years ago but was really disappointed with the results (although it may have been me :shock): I'd been given pink t-shirts by a customer so needed something to print on dark t shirts but ended up ruining them so had to replace them with white ones and use chromablast ink. Luckily it was fine and the customer was quite happy but I did make a loss. Michele

Paul
22-12-2009, 03:15 PM
Hi
I tried kisscut a couple of years ago but was really disappointed with the results (although it may have been me :shock): I'd been given pink t-shirts by a customer so needed something to print on dark t shirts but ended up ruining them so had to replace them with white ones and use chromablast ink. Luckily it was fine and the customer was quite happy but I did make a loss. Michele

Thats why I always fallow iron rule #1 in printing world - NEVER print on customer blank ;)

jennywren
23-12-2009, 07:56 AM
what sort of inks do you need to print on this paper