PDA

View Full Version : rhinestones wanted

fredster
29-05-2011, 10:41 PM
lost the other thread someone asked in..
did anyone offer to supply ready made rhinestone transfer sheets ?

i could do with a couple knocking up ..i did try them out but couldnt get the tweezer coordination right ... lol

just a simple 2 word design needed .
a mock up would be fantastic and a price ..cheers all

Kaz
30-05-2011, 10:18 AM
Hi Fredster

I can do them for you, what size and colour stones do you want?

Got red, blue, silver, green, pink, lilac and gold.

Oh, and what font is that?

AdamB
30-05-2011, 10:41 AM
Hi Fredster

I can do them for you, what size and colour stones do you want?

Got red, blue, silver, green, pink, lilac and gold.

Oh, and what font is that?

Can I just add that Kaz did some designs for me also and they were indeed "second to none". If she were on ebay it would definitely be an A++++++ (I know I hate all them +++++'s but I just wanted to show how pleased I was!).

John G
30-05-2011, 10:42 AM
I cannot do these but is your text aligned as it looks like the "Lovelies" in your image is across to the right a little.

AdamB
30-05-2011, 10:47 AM
I cannot do these but is your text aligned as it looks like the "Lovelies" in your image is across to the right a little.

See .................. that's what I'm talking about - years of experience can only bring this John! I bet you just looked at that graphic and knew something wasn't quite right didn't you?

I must say that although new to the business (been doing it a couple of years so I still call this new as I 'know' I still have a lot to learn) my eye has also got very effective. In so much as I check and double check with rulers etc (must be an OCD thing) and 99% of the time I get small graphics on t-shirts exactly in the place where I want them within mm perfection!

John G
30-05-2011, 11:01 AM
Sometimes it is aligned and just a querk of the font but to me it does look as though it needs aligning, even manually.

I've too have a habit of checking everything twice :rolleyes: still get it wrong sometimes

Kaz
30-05-2011, 11:05 AM
John, could it be because the top and bottom lines of font are different sizes?

John G
30-05-2011, 11:10 AM
It could be - but it still looks wrong to my eye. I've copied and pasted into corel, as I don't have the font, traced it, broke it apart, then aligned and it was way off.

It could be that whoever has designed it has left a space at the start of lovelies then aligned it.

phoenixalpha
30-05-2011, 11:13 AM
The font is Lithos Bold and the bottom line needs left aligning by half a character.

John G
30-05-2011, 11:45 AM
attached pdf with text aligned - haven't got the bold version so this has an outline on it.

fredster
30-05-2011, 01:28 PM
thanks ..will be in touch by pm later when i wake up... lol it is more to the right as there will be a small vinyl design aside the lovelies so needed just that little bit of adjustment..it must be ocd cos i have it too and said exactly the same... lol thanks guys
the font is indeed lithos pro with a 6px stroke added for thickness :) heres the finished article in vinyl for my friends .