PDA

View Full Version : clearance after printing shop

Paul
03-06-2011, 09:04 PM
hi lot! My mate is geting involved in to clearance after printing shop. asked me if I want to buy the lot but is much to much for me! is hundreds and hundreds of items! i will get some hoodies and polos but only for myself.

question is if there is anyone interested in buying in lots? I visited his house and saw the lot so I can confirm that all quality stuff. FOTL and guildan for t-shirts and hoodies. also there was some orther brands for kids stuff etc... so if there is any one who would be interested with this offer please let me know. I dont know if this is good offer but guide price for tees is 60p and £4 for the hoodies. He got all the sizes from children ones to xxxl.

Bob700
05-06-2011, 11:11 AM
Hi Paul

If the t shirts are 60p I would be interested in some black adult T shirts 10 small 10 med 10 large 10 xl and 10 xxl, if the price for t shirts could be dropped to 50p each I would double my order and take the same amounts in green and if the polo shirts were at a good price I would take some of them too, if you could PM me with prices of polo's and postage that would be great

Cheers Bob

Paul
05-06-2011, 11:32 AM
Hi Bob! I think my mate thought 60p is the best he can do and this is with larger quantities... I see what i can do any way...

Kaz
05-06-2011, 11:42 AM
I'd be interested in some black hoodies if he has any of the colour contrast ones

smitch6
05-06-2011, 12:07 PM
i don't like guildan brand unfortunately otherwise i'd of had some off him :(

annoyingly i'm after some white hoodies as well

Bob700
05-06-2011, 12:36 PM
Hi Paul
I will take the black ones at 60p no problem

JSR
05-06-2011, 01:39 PM
If he has any mousemats on the cheap, I'd be interested. I've been using them for profiling, but they're a bit expensive when bought new. :wink:

Paul
05-06-2011, 01:47 PM
wheredid you found A4 mousemats J?? :o

JSR
05-06-2011, 02:03 PM
I've just been using old Home2Gifts ones - they were no good to me because the edges were turned up. They're the same size as the BMS ones, I think. The colour patches fit just inside the area of the mousemat. Works a treat - well it did when I used your ColorMunki, I've not had much time to try out mine yet. I tried some cheap flag material when first using mine and the results were abominable.

Paul
05-06-2011, 02:10 PM
I tried some cheap flag material when first using mine and the results were abominable.
lol. base material need to be very white and not transparent. I got best results on express tees :)

JSR
05-06-2011, 02:21 PM
lol. base material need to be very white and not transparent. I got best results on express tees :)

I don't have any express tees. I did cut up an old SubliSoft one that seems to have worked well, but it's an expensive way of doing it. I did put the flag material over white paper but the result wasn't good.

I examined the profile made on the flag material and it's no wonder the results were hideous. The colours were just well... you'd have to see it to understand it.

Paul
05-06-2011, 02:25 PM
it is expensive way of doing it but I got some reject ones that i misprinted. and use back side for printing charts ;)

JSR
05-06-2011, 02:29 PM
it is expensive way of doing it but I got some reject ones that i misprinted. and use back side for printing charts ;)

I've been using this software: http://www.gamutvision.com/ to examine the profiles. It's very interesting to see what's happening to the colours when you optimise the profile, or just for comparing profiles. It also helps give you an idea if you're going to have trouble printing your image because you can see at a glance what colours can be produced.

Trouble is the free trial only lasts for 20 goes, and I'm not able to buy it yet.

Paul
05-06-2011, 05:00 PM
update:

sory but most of the stuff just gone as a lot!