View Full Version : create - website/shop set-up

AdamB
09-06-2011, 07:42 PM
Has anyone ever used these guys?

http://www.create.net/

Seem pretty good ???

dazza8087
09-06-2011, 08:44 PM
we used to use them but now with www.easysitesolutions.co.uk cheaper and better than create hope this helps

AdamB
09-06-2011, 08:49 PM
we used to use them but now with www.easysitesolutions.co.uk cheaper and better than create hope this helps

it does help mate thank you. How long have you been with easysitesolutions?

dazza8087
09-06-2011, 08:55 PM
about a month and a half and they helped us so much with everything, they also have soo many more features which create don't have - just tell Dani we sent you :-) we would never use anyone else now, the website we have now looks so much better

AdamB
09-06-2011, 09:01 PM
Thanks mate - just had a look through your website - top marks, well done :-)

gstk
10-06-2011, 11:05 AM
I dont know what your budget is but for £20 a month Ekmpowershops do a straight web based solution. You can be trading in minutes - You need the minimal of knowledge. You can try a full demo of it from their website - how front end and backend works. I have been with them for about 3 years and have been trying other solutions but still cant find anything that ticks as many boxes across the board. I agree it doesnt do EVERYTHING I would like but then nor do the others. I think it is one of the easiest ones to use and instead of waiting weeks to get stuff selling you can start with one line and build up.

I must point out I have nothing to do with them other than being a customer.