PDA

View Full Version : Credit where Credits due once again

purpledragon
14-06-2011, 09:40 PM
I totally mucked up an order and had the dreaded call today 60 mugs and i missed a blummin word off how the hell i did it i dunno but i did to all you new guys out there doin this it will happen to you its just a matter of when. The customer thankfully was great about it the mug design still worked but he wanted some recompense (cant blame him) so asked for some stickers but needed them without doubt by next wednesday. Plenty of time youd think but im out of town thurs and friday . so grasping at straws i rang BMS i think it was around 5.15pm and as luck would have it martin was there i now have sticker material winging its way to me. bought at 5.30 posted half hour later fantastic Martin sorted this out with me panicing down the phone and on top of this he had his own hasstles he was trying to sort.
I cant praise Martin and the BMS team enough he's pullend me out the proverbial so many times he answers the phone to me with rubber gloves on.
Martin Cheers mate i owe you yet another one

Brett (aka plonker)

bms
14-06-2011, 10:47 PM
People will think you're on the payroll Brett!

purpledragon
14-06-2011, 10:57 PM
you mean im not??? oh in that case he's rubbish
But seriously Martin i was in a paniic and now i look back you had hasstles of your own you were dealing with so but still had time for to sort me out so fairs fair we're all quick to complain if something aint right its nice to be able to say the opposite.

(thats surly worth 20 quid)

Lee
15-06-2011, 12:45 AM
.......and I second that, I was stranded at work and needed 6 mugs urgently for tomorrow.......I called up, then processed the order online, and I have had a confirmation email that they will be with me tomorrow ;-) They are for a new client who has the potential to keep me in regular orders - so being fairly new, this was a massive deal to me! Thanks again BMS!

Lee

PS - I'll be ordering some more stock before I turn in for the night! Does anyone know how I spend loyalty points at BMS btw, couldnt figure out what to enter in the promo box...

Paul
15-06-2011, 02:20 AM
was it that all for free?

Lee
15-06-2011, 08:05 AM
No - I had access to paypal, but only had a few quid in it - enough to order 6 but not a carton :-)

Do you know how to use your loyalty points on the BMS website?

bms
15-06-2011, 08:53 AM
If you have more than 100 points then during the checkout process there is an option to use them.

You have to be registered on the site and must be logged in, otherwise (a) the website won't know it is you that is ordering and (b) won't know that you have loyalty points to use.

Anyone can order on the website without registering or logging in to make life as simple as possible for those that don't want that hassle, but if you do register and log in then you get the added benefits.

Lee
15-06-2011, 11:53 AM
Thanks Martin
I didnt log in when I bought my starter pack!
D'oh!