PDA

View Full Version : 50 caps needed...

chongsta
20-06-2011, 06:48 PM
Hi all,

Ive decided to out-source for 50 caps instead of me buying the cap-press. They need to be 10x Pink & 40x Grey with a design on the front panel. I can supply the design ready-printed onto sub-dye paper for you. I need the cheapest caps available as well, nothing special at all, they just have to be able to take the design in a sub-dye way. The design is black as well (text and a drawing of a wheel for a car club)

Any cap-pressers here? this is an easy job, wont take an hour to do. I need to know pretty sharpish who can do them ok? cheers

And they need to be done this week as well!!!

Anyone interested then please PM me or mail me direct: info@stainz.co.uk

Also include your mobile number coz I'll be calling to you, it'll be faster than emailing.
cheers
dave.

gstk
21-06-2011, 08:20 AM
I have never seen Dye Sub baseball caps, but then I have never looked for some. Would be interested in being pointed in the right direction. We do normal ones.

accdave
21-06-2011, 08:27 AM
I've only seen white baseball caps for sublimation, Transfer Press do them

gstk
21-06-2011, 08:45 AM
well you live and learn - will have a look.

R.Prints
21-06-2011, 09:31 AM
Have only see and done white as well. If colour reqd and its poss I use Flock.

Andrew
21-06-2011, 10:05 AM
You can often get coloured ones with white panel on the front like the trucker style. If they were light pink or grey in a polyester material like Dave needs you could still print them in sublimation as it is a straight forward black print. It's different colours that would be a pain.